Insurance By Trade
Plumbers Business Insurance
Here’s an interesting statistic for those new to the business, those thinking about starting their own plumbing business, or even those wondering whether it is worth staying in the business.
This industry provides employment for more than 460,000 people across the country, and this number is steadily increasing. The Bureau of Labor Statistics also tells us that plumbing industry is a growing industry.
The question many plumbing contractors are asking is: With the competition that around 120,000 plumbing businesses in the US bring, is it worth being a plumber? Anybody who has faced a lawsuit or lost their business will say, No. Not unless you have plumbers insurance coverage.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Property Coverage
- Loss of Income Coverage
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
We will find the best coverage at the best price for your specific business and needs.
3 Most Common Liability Claims Against Plumbing Contractors
1. Faulty work resulting in property damage Even if you never leave a job site until you are fully satisfied that the installation or repair job has been done right, the pipes that you used spring a leak, resulting in property damage.
2. Negligence resulting in Injury Implementing safe practices with every member of your crew may not be enough to prevent accidents on the job site. You could still find yourself liable for the customer’s medical bills.
3. Damage to customer property Working in a tight area could see you drop a heavy tool and crack the bathroom tiles. So, it is vital to have insurance coverage that protects your customer’s property just in case.
5 Best Reasons to get Plumbers Insurance
Protect Your Reputation
Insurance protects against employees misrepresenting your company.
Plan For The Future
Insurance protects against unforeseen risks.
Vital protection in a litigious society.
Prevent Financial Ruin
Insurance helps your business survive disaster.
Get Peace of Mind
Insurance that protects the little guy.
What Plumbers Insurance Do I Need?
If you didn’t have an appropriate insurance policy, your plumbing business would be flooded with legal fees, taking away money and time from your business. Finding the right business insurance coverage at the right price may be intimidating.
No plumber wants to find out that although they are up to date with their premiums, they are under-insured. Find out how we can help to protect your business now and in the future.
General Liability Insurance
Necessary for all commercial businesses as it provides third-party bodily injury and property damage coverage.
Business Owners Policy
Includes two or more types of coverages packaged together in one policy. BOP is designed for the small to medium sized business with limited exposures like offices and small retail outlets.
Commercial Auto Coverage
Covers your construction company’s vehicles.
Equipment Breakdown Coverage
This coverage has 3 separate parts, damage from an accident to covered items, damage to other property of the insured as a result of the accident and loss of income due to the damaged items covered.
Benefits of get insured by
Small Business Liability.com
Small Business Liability.com have created a comprehensive guide to the insurance required before starting a business for each of the specific professions listed below.
If you have any questions, we are staffed with experts in the insurance field willing to help.
With our expertice we can guide you to the right coverage for your business.
We know your time is really thight, but you can set up a call at any time, we are 24/7.