Carpenters insurance can do more for your small business than you think. The peace of mind that comes with the right liability coverage will give you the confidence to commit to bigger and better projects.
As the owner of a small carpentry business, you’ve probably seen your own set of disasters. If you’ve been in the business for a while, you probably know that you can never be too careful because things can go wrong both in your workshop and on-site.
Any one of these scenarios could be true. It’s at times like these that you can be glad you’ve got carpenters’ small business insurance coverage. They’re the kinds of incidences that you’ll laugh about when you look back – but only if they didn’t cost you your business or your reputation. Small Business Liability insurance will have saved you on each of those occasions.
• The moment when you realize your carpenters hang the door on the new build to open out instead of in?
• When the home buyer calls you because she can’t open the windows from the inside. You notice right away while walking up to the porch, the window handles are on the outside.
• And the time you break that old glass bowl while installing new trim work during a remodel. Boy, are you glad you finally find an identical one to replace it before the homeowners return from vacation? Who knew it was Irish Crystal or how much-expedited shipping from Dublin could cost.
• How about the time your carpenters are finishing an attic into living space and discover knob and tube wiring. Not knowing what they are looking at, they just pull it out and knock out power to the fish tank. Why would anybody pay $1000 for one fish!
Even if you’ve been lucky enough to have carpenters’ small business insurance, you’re sure to know other small business owners who haven’t. They’ve experienced some real tragedies and lost everything including their:
• Own homes
• Retirement and college funds
• Future earnings
Even though everyone knows now how risky being a small business owner in your industry can be, not everyone invests in carpenters insurance. Some think it is too expensive. As an established insurance company, we encourage any small business owner like you to get a free quote on carpenters’ small business insurance.
ASK JOHN FOR THE BEST INSURANCE QUOTE YOU’LL GET ALL DAY!