Protect Your Reputation
Plan For The Future
Prevent Financial Ruin
Get Peace of Mind
Is Your Beauty Services Business Still Relevant?
The Beauty Services Industry Is Growing
The beauty services industry is booming in the US. Industry growth is forecast to reach between 10% to 22% by the year 2024. Women have had the same beauty concerns for 30 to 40 years, so what has changed? Rising health and skin problems is only one factor. Reality TV celebrities and social media influencers are driving an already powerful industry in every part of the country. Marketing in the beauty services industry is now more powerful than beauty magazines ever were. Technology has created a more demanding consumer looking for personalized products and services. On top of which, the consumer wants the same services and results that they see on Instagram and other Internet platforms.
Where does your beauty services business fit into this dynamic industry? More importantly, what competition are you facing? The spa and beauty salon market includes resort and hotel spas; day spas; destination spas; mineral springs spas; destination spas. Beauty salons offer one or a combination of services such as nail treatments tanning waxing salons facial and skin care. You’ll have noticed that the number of hair salons and barber shops is also growing. With the growth of competitor businesses in your area, insurance for your beauty service business is more important than ever.
What’s The Story About Insurance In The Beauty Industry?
Better Beauty Business Tips
Inevitably, the exponential growth of the industry has given rise to fierce competition for beauty service providers. This has given rise to many innovations. A few emerging trends worth mentioning include:
- Cloud-based business management software that makes business functions reliable and smooth;
- Growing use of social media and digital marketing keeps reminding consumers;
- Use of artificial intelligence to customize services to individual consumer needs;
- Virtual Imaging: allowing clients to see how they would look after a procedure or in a hair style, prior to the work being done;
- Advancements and innovations in salon and other beauty technology;
- Insurance in the beauty services industry with tailored liability packages
Risks Faced By Small Business Owners
Insurance in the beauty services industry guards against liability claims arising from negligence, bad operational procedures or insufficient staff training or qualification. Here’s a quick reminder of the risks small business owners like you face in the world of beauty:
- Slips, falls and other injuries inside spas and salons
- Burns from waxing treatments
- Bad reactions from treatments and recommended products
- Infections from unsanitary equipment
- Theft of cash, products and equipment
- Negligence resulting in harm to the client
- Prejudice towards clients or employees
Look Here For The Best Insurance In The Beauty Industry
Protect Your Beauty Services Business. Get A Free Quote Now
Business Owners Policy
General Liability Insurance
Loss of Income Coverage
We Work With Top A-Rated Carriers
Take action NOW!
Contact John for the best quote you’ll get all day!